No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me down for the BIG Browns clinic...Thx Alex
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Comment

Originally posted by Caddis295 View Post
      Please add

Aidan & Dino Gutierrez to the Drag Free and Fly Tying classes.

Looking forward to it!

Caddis295
      Caddis295 - the tying class starts at 9:00 and most of the DFD folks don't get back until 10:30. Unfortunately you will need to pick one to get the most out of either
      RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

RScott,

Unfortunately, my son and I will have to miss this event. Please remove us from the DFD class.

We were both looking forward to it, but we are needed elsewhere that day.

Thank you for the opportunity and we will look forward to seeing you all at the Fall Fling.

Caddis295
        Creek runs to river
        River runs to sea,
        Ain't never caught a trout
        That ain't caught me.

Oh, listen what I tell you
        Tell you true,
        You fool with trout,
        And they hook you.......
        - Albert McClain

Comment

We will miss you at the fling!

Aiden and Dino, we'll miss seeing you at the fling, but I know how it's tough to be everywhere at once!

I'll make the change on the fly tying class list. Thanks for the heads-up.

See you soon!

Best,

Steve

Comment

In addition to the above mentioned seminars, fishnpreacher has agreed to run a Q&A session for the day on bamboo rods. If you have ever wanted to know anything about any facet of bamboo rods, the opportunity is being made available. (And who knows just who may join him from among our bamboo experts?)

I'll try to answer your questions concerning 'boo fishing. I'm bringing several rods for you to look at and cast. If you have a boo rod, bring it. We'll try to get you hooked on bamboo before the fling is over!
            BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
            Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Sign me up for the big browns clinic please.

Comment

Please sign me up for both the big Brown and the leader seminars. Thanks!

Comment

Hey guys, never been to a Spring Fling before, but figured I'd attend and learn from the experts.

I'd love to sign-up for:
                  - Drag Free Drift
                  - Targeting Big Brownzz
                  - Leaders

One question about DFD -- does anyone have an extra life jacket I can borrow for the event? Mine are with my boat, which is currently not with me... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by BravesFan View Post
                    does anyone have an extra life jacket I can borrow for the event? Mine are with my boat, which is currently not with me... any help would be greatly appreciated!
                    I have two I usually bring to lend to folks. Let me make sure I have them. I'll post tomorrow.
                    If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Is the Drag free Drift seminar mainly focused on "suspending" a fly while fishing with a strike indicator (such as wool or even a dry fly)? ..As opposed to tightlining/euro nymphing?
                      Thanks for any clarification

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      _yero on instagram

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
                        I have two I usually bring to lend to folks. Let me make sure I have them. I'll post tomorrow.

Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If EG doesn't have his I also usually have one or two extra's.
                          I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baldea View Post
                            If EG doesn't have his I also usually have one or two extra's.
                            Thank you as well! Really appreciate it. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by orey10m View Post
                              Is the Drag free Drift seminar mainly focused on "suspending" a fly while fishing with a strike indicator (such as wool or even a dry fly)? ..As opposed to tightlining/euro nymphing?
                              Thanks for any clarification

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                              Yes, suspension fishing at it's finest!
                              RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
                                My two PFD's are now located in the storage shed next to the maintenace building. One is an inflatable, the other is a ski vest type. BravesFan has first dibs.
                                If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Working...
                                X