SPRING FLING SWAP SHOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPRING FLING SWAP SHOP

Ok kiddo's its time to go thru your stuff that's collecting dust. NGTO at the Fling is allowing everyone to bring any fishing stuff that your looking at possibly off loading. We will have tables set up to display your items. Elbow with other collectors of fine fishing gear and do a little horse trading.

NGTO IS NOT LOOKING FOR A CUT OF THE SALE.

It doesn't matter if its that old Zebco, that Oyster Bamboo or the 45 Fly Tying books that you have. Bring it to the Fling, slap a price tag and your name on it.

This is a great opportunity for new trout fisherman that's looking to step into fly fishing to pick up a nice setup for possibly a fraction of the price. Or that experienced angler that has to have "X" that someone has three of. The one thing about most items that you think about buying online is you can't pick it up. This is your opportunity! Think of it as a giant neighborhood garage sale. I know I've got a few items that I'm looking at thinking "why did I need a 4th one of those?"

So who's bringing stuff?????
    I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

I'm hoping to make it. Have two fly rod and reel combos I had picked up for the boys that I plan on letting go for $40 or OBO.

May dig up some other stuff between now and then.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Fling !
    Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
    sigpic

Comment

I will bring stuff, I just hope I don't leave with more stuff than I came with...
      RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

I could bring what basically would resemble a fly shop. Just sayin'. There is a Keys trip coming up and dive bars ain't cheap down there.
        If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

I've got a rod or two....maybe an outfit.

Comment

I've got a Buck's Bag Float tube in fantastic condition.
            sigpic
            ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
            - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

I have a couple of different fishing packs.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorbyte View Post
                I've got a Buck's Bag Float tube in fantastic condition.
                Dunkin' Donut??
                BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

I've got some camping gear, may come up with some fishing gear....may be in for an actual "swap" if the right things show up.
                  BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                  Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

I'll bring a few things.

Comment

If I make it then I have a lot of flies that I need to clear out. So if anyone is looking for some feel free to give me a holler before the event.

Other then that will have to look through and see what else I have to bring. There is a chance there might be some tying materials coming with me as well.
                      Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won't feel so thankful then. - Garrison Keillor

Team Georgia, Competitive Fly Fishing
                      http://flyfishingteamgeorgia.webs.com/
                      https://www.facebook.com/Teamgeorgiacff/

Comment

Originally posted by Blueridgeflies View Post
                        If I make it then I have a lot of flies that I need to clear out. So if anyone is looking for some feel free to give me a holler before the event.

Other then that will have to look through and see what else I have to bring. There is a chance there might be some tying materials coming with me as well.
                        BRING IT!!!!!!
                        I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

sigpic

Comment

This is exciting...

I know I have been hunting big browns but given the different waters and terrains I will be in the next several months it would behoove me to pick up a nice 4wt reel at the fling. Stoked to see everyone and what they bring!
                          #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
                          -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
                          -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
                          -PH

Comment

I could be looking to pick up a Euro-nymphing line in good condition. So if you've got one you're considering getting rid of, bring it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                            _yero on instagram

Comment

I've got two outfits and a hat.

5wt. Nondescript rod (8.5', 5/6wt) with a medium action, Orvis Clearwater reel, wf5f line. 9" trout and 6" bluegills feel like real fish on this! Down-locking reel seat, which balances it very nicely. I've caught everything from 4" bluegills to flounder and ladyfish on this outfit. I set this up 4 years ago for my granddaughter...who used it once. Excellent for a kid.
                              $40

8wt. Cabela's St. Johns outfit. 9' 8wt rod, Cabela's Cahill reel, Orvis saltwater wf7f line. I preferred it with 7wt line. Medium action. Nice way to ease into saltwater!
                              $40

Herschel Breezer hat, size Medium [it's a small medium!]
                              This is like an air conditioner for your head. 3.5" brim, solid crown, with mesh all around the crown. I set this up for my granddaughter 4 years ago......she wore it once.
                              $20

Comment

Working...
                              X