Fall Fling Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Fling Date

This may be a little early, but will the Fall Fling be the first Saturday in Nov.? Trying to schedule time off and don't want to miss out.

Thanks BOD!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Never too early! The first Saturday in November
    RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Right during the rut.
      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

May be just a bit early for the rut, but it will be starting.

UGA vs. USC Gamecocks

Delayed harvest in full swing

NGTO FallFling

Gotta love fall in the south!
        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

**** It - conflicts with Rumble in the Rhodo

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Working...
          X