HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

That's right "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!! I know most of you are like me, you prefer "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" The media, powers that be, and others have jumped on the bandwagon of PCness, and not wanting to offend anyone, have changed "Merry Christmas" to 'Happy Holidays." And that's all right with me. I'll explain why. "Holidays" is a take off of "Holy Days." The Jewish calendar has many such Holy Convocations, or Feast Days. So if someone prefers Happy Holidays, they are actually wishing you Happy Holy Days! So,if someone wishes you "Happy Holidays" this year, smile and say Happy Holidays right back to them. Because Jesus is the Reason for the Season! Jesus is the Reason for Christmas, Jesus is the Reason for Happy Holidays, Jesus is the Reason for Winter Break!

I still prefer MERRY CHRISTMAS! But I'm not offended if someone wishes me "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" because it's still all about Jesus!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Amen Reverend! Peace on Earth and goodwill towards men.
    Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
    Simple Goat Herder
    Former NGTO President
    Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Working...
    X