X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting NGTO Sponsors / Supporters

Good evening all,

I know that there are tons of options out there for buying fishing gear and tying materials these days. We literally have the world at fingers with the good old internet and our high speed modems! But I wanted to take a moment to encourage our members to consider buying gear and materials from our local fly shops sponsors (Rivers Edge Outfitters, Unicoi Outfitters & the Fish Hawk to be specific). Trust me, if they do not have what you are looking for, I can guarantee that they can get it for you asap! And we have many other business and guides that provide donations to NGTO and I encourage you to support them with your business as well. For contact info for all of our sponsors and supporters, please check out the Sponsors page: http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/ngto/spons.html

By supporting our sponsors and supporters, you are keeping local fly shops and business going strong. And there is nothing cooler than hanging out at your local fly shop and talking fishing with those who are in the know! Sure, you may be able to find a better deal on something by searching the web. But by making the decision to support our sponsors and supporters, you are keeping your money local and ensuring these great local resources will be here for years to come.

And it goes without saying, but if we do not choose to do business with our sponors and supporters, then their ability to provide NGTO with their faithful donations year in and year out might come to an end. Our ability to do the things that we do depends greatly on our local sponsors donations and I hope that you will strongly consider doing business with them as much as you can so that they can in turn continue to support NGTO.

Thanks so much for listening.
    Last edited by Buck Henry; 11-15-10, 05:54 PM.
    Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
    Simple Goat Herder
    Former NGTO President
    Hall of Fame Member

Amen to that.

Comment

Well said and amen!
      Flyfishing is a sport that embraces your presence when you approach it with grace and dignity..."did that really come out of my mouth?"

Comment

I agree and support local shops

Comment

I support them. An example.....I contacted Jimmy Harris about the Book Signing event with TroutTackler. Told him I couldn't make it but could he get a book signed for me and I would pick up the following weekend. No problem. Following weekend I arrive, no Book..... A quick call to Jimmy, problem solved, seems he was with TT that weekend. Tuesday morning, book at my door.

Service is exactly what folks expect.

Comment

A question re sponsorships....does NGTO currently have all the sponsors it wants??
            Kent
            Fly Fish GA

Comment

Kent

PM sent.

Mark
              Those sure are puurrtty stars

Comment

I will back that with a amen!!

Popperfly
                >-<(((((*>

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Comment

Sponsors Information

What is the process if you would like to be a sponsor of NGTO. Who would I contact to get the ball rolling.
                  Last edited by zackphi25; 05-18-14, 07:35 PM.
                  Zack Phillips
                  Southern Highroads Outfitters
                  www.southernhighroadsoutfitters.com

Comment

Zach,

You can PM any of the BODs for more info. Try "Gatorbyte" or "EG" or any of the folks listed on the "About NGTO" page.

Welcome to NGTO.
                    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Possible Sponsorship

I assume NGTO has all the sponsors and support it needs. I have tried repeatedly to get info on possible sponsorship with multiple emails requesting options to become a sponsor. Any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Cleve
                      Forgotten Coast on the Fly
                      Last edited by golden stone; 12-13-15, 05:02 PM.
                      Follow me on Instagram at:

https://www.instagram.com/forgottenc...fly/?ref=badge

Comment

I would suggest private messaging the EG or RScott about this. I'm sure they will give you whatever information you are looking for. I'm not sure the details around this yet but am sure I will learn it very soon.

Comment

thanks!

Thanks Groundpounder. I forwarded my email to both, EG and RScott, hopefully they can help me figure out something.

Thanks Again,
                          Cleve
                          Follow me on Instagram at:

https://www.instagram.com/forgottenc...fly/?ref=badge

Comment

Cleve - message received, I will reply today with our standard agreement.
                            RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Sponsor Fly special still on?

I get a "404 page not found" error when I click on the Unicoi ".95 cent fly" Banner on the sponsor link....

anyone out there know if they still offer this special?

Comment

Working...
                              X