BOD Changes to Announce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B983 View Post
    Jeff will be a Great Asset to the B.O.D. for many reasons already mentioned.
    I also remember having that exact conversion with the wife many years ago. The Wife is now an ex-wife and the NGTO Friends are still here
    Tight Lines
    Brent
    What is it that they say..."bros before..."

I had that same conversation a few times myself. She gave up. I always came home and never turned up dead or with "gaps" in memory or unexplained bruises or marks.

Oh, I did hear that Tiger met some of his cuties through "Middle FL Golf Online"...hasn't hit the news yet but it could be bad juju for other message boards and message board "meet ups". You heard it here first!

NOW TO THE POINT: Big thanks to Aaron and a congrats to Jeff.

TH
    "Message received, no reply"

Comment

Jeff,
      CONGRATS!
      “This is a brief life, but in its brevity it offers us some splendid moments, some meaningful adventures.”
      Rudyard Kipling, Kim

Comment

Thanks & welcome

Thanks to Aaron for all that he has done in creating and maintaining this board. Our hats are off to you.

Jeff good luck to you in your endeavors with NGTO. I know you will do well...

and like Brent and others said it may be a strange way to meet but this is a great group of folks....

Kim Youngblood
        (aka vidalia1)

Comment

Thanks and blessings to Aaron for his dedication to seeing NGTO become North Georgia's premier trout fishing website. Also thanks to all the BOD, past and present, past and present presidents, and all other officers for keeping NGTO great.

Jeff you are the man! I hope NGTO continues to grow and prosper with you and the other directors.

Blessings!!
          BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
          Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Speech...........
            Said the trout to the fly fisherman "Why don't you drop me a line sometime."

Comment

Many Thanks

Thanks to Both of You
              Taterhog

Comment

Thanks Aaron

Aaron- I have to add my thanks for the masterpiece you created. I joined you in the mid '90s and watched it grow into the giant it is today. I had given up fly fishing for trout when I moved to Georgia(silly me!)-until this site got me going again! Thank you again and keep those reds worn out.
                Trailblazer.
                Trailblazer.

Comment

congrats Jeff
                  "Fortunately, I'm adhearing to a pretty strict,uh,drug,uh regimen to keep my mind ....you know limber" The Big Lebowski-1998

Comment

Working...
                  X