NGTO 10 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice man!

Congrats Wes! We need to get the tubes together soon!
    "I like onion rings, pop tarts, jazz recorder, and fly fishing..."

--Turd Furgeson

Comment

Wow! what a great thread!
      It's hard to believe it's been 10 years- time sure flies.
      It's great to so see so many of the "old timers" still lurking around here. Even better to see NGTO still alive with all the new comers as well.
      Ole Man, Milliam, Ted, Huntfish, FlygURL, Jeffg, Steve Hudson, fishnpreacher, JOHNKIES, vadalia1, windknow, bkarma, TheEg, all the others....... man I've known y'all for ever it seems.
      Thanks for all the great memories- Kids fishing days, fly flings, fly swaps, frostbite, Calloway.. the list goes on and on. My best days fishing have been with all of the fine folks I've met here. Giant Rainbows on small creeks in the backcountry with JahLive!, smallies with Aaron on the Chattooga, Greenbacks with Edwin, big catfish on the fly at Calloway with Brent, mountainside somesaults and angry bees with The Eg and Owl.
      It's so funny to think about how this place was when I first stumbled across years ago.
      Great to see all of you!
      KB

Comment

Originally posted by KB View Post
        Wow! what a great thread!
        It's hard to believe it's been 10 years- time sure flies.
        It's great to so see so many of the "old timers" still lurking around here. Even better to see NGTO still alive with all the new comers as well.
        Ole Man, Milliam, Ted, Huntfish, FlygURL, Jeffg, Steve Hudson, fishnpreacher, JOHNKIES, vadalia1, windknow, bkarma, TheEg, all the others....... man I've known y'all for ever it seems.
        Thanks for all the great memories- Kids fishing days, fly flings, fly swaps, frostbite, Calloway.. the list goes on and on. My best days fishing have been with all of the fine folks I've met here. Giant Rainbows on small creeks in the backcountry with JahLive!, smallies with Aaron on the Chattooga, Greenbacks with Edwin, big catfish on the fly at Calloway with Brent, mountainside somesaults and angry bees with The Eg and Owl.
        It's so funny to think about how this place was when I first stumbled across years ago.
        Great to see all of you!
        Where have you been KB. Need to go to our local secret spot and hike up......

Comment

Working...
        X