G. Loomis Rod and Sage Reel Raffle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Andy Fleming
    Last edited by Gatorbyte; 12-17-13, 10:54 PM.

Comment

How's This:

[ame]https://vimeo.com/82157837[/ame]
      sigpic
      ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
      - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Ha. You goobers. The man's name is "Fleming". Andy Fleming. I know because I wrote it. I guess I should have been a doctor because obviously I have the penmanship for it.

Congrats to Andy Fleming of Cartersville, GA.
        If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Way to go EG. You have crushed the spirit of a 9 year old. Shame Shame.
          sigpic
          ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
          - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

I'm looking at the scan I made. In my defense... I have no defense. It does indeed look like an "E".

Tell Jason's daughter she pronounced it exactly the way it was spelled. No problem on her part.

I'm not a good minion.

Some stats. 36 tickets sold at the Fall Fling. 10 tickets purchased by check. 20 tickets purchased by cash and 126 purchased by paypal. 192 tickets total were purchased. $960 was raised.

Thanks to all who took part.
            If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Good Job Isabell. Your are the next Vanna. Congrats to Andy in Mayberry umm Cartersville.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbUx6wZ7z4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbUx6wZ7z4[/ame]

ah, all in good fun. Congrats to the winner and good deal about the funds raised.

See ya on the next raffle
                There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

Comment

I went back and cut out 192 pieces of paper to represent the sold tickets. Stacked them up and put them in a bucket of similar size.

Even though the sweet innocent part was obtained I'm calling for a redraw. It's obvious thru close observation that there were only 129 tickets in your bucket.

I can't have another 2000 Buchanan episode.......
                  Last edited by baldea; 12-18-13, 12:43 PM.
                  I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Awesome win Andy congrats

Comment

Hey, Isn't "Andy Fleming" GB's Witness Protection Program name?

Congrats Andy, let us know how that outfit fishes

FM
                      The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
                        Some stats. 36 tickets sold at the Fall Fling. 10 tickets purchased by check. 20 tickets purchased by cash and 126 purchased by paypal. 192 tickets total were purchased. $960 was raised.
                        An amazing win given that 126 tickets were just marked EG.

Comment

Originally posted by fishmonger View Post
                          Hey, Isn't "Andy Fleming" GB's Witness Protection Program name?

Congrats Andy, let us know how that outfit fishes

FM

You are close. It is the name GB uses when he is in his dress that EG eluded to earlier in the post.

Congrats to the real Andy
                          "Courage is fear that has said it's prayers..." Captain Guy D. Gruters USAF Ret, Vietnam War 1967-1973 (POW)

Comment

Congrats Andy

Comment

Working...
                            X