No announcement yet.

Jackson Cuda 14 Raffle Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will tickets be available at the Spring Fling or will the kayak be raffled before then ?
    Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlowStreamer View Post
      Will tickets be available at the Spring Fling or will the kayak be raffled before then ?
      Yes, tickets will be at the Fling, but you can purchase now through PayPal.
      sigpic
      ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
      - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

There are still way too many tickets available. C'mon folks, show your support. If you've purchased recently through paypal, I have received your payment, but thanks to Comcasts stellar customer service, I have very limited access. If I can get reconnected before Thursday I will send out confirmation.
        sigpic

- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Maybe a little review of just what a great 'yak this is might be in order. . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8WMjpiaiA"]Jackson Kayak Cuda 14 Walk Through - YouTube[/ame]
          If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

I would like to buy raffle tickets. There is no link for the raffle at the Paypal site. How do we buy tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by hlduke82 View Post
              I would like to buy raffle tickets. There is no link for the raffle at the Paypal site. How do we buy tickets?
              HLD, if you go up to the top of the forum page, there are several links. One of them is for "donations". hit that and it will take you to the paypal link. enter your donation amount, include user name and that its for the raffle in the notes details on the paypal page, process your paypal info and you should be good to.
              There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

Comment

Just an FYI. Paypal ticket sales end at 11:59 PM tonight. Tickets can be purchased at the fling.
                sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Working...
                X