No announcement yet.

NGTO Now On Twitter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've really enjoyed the NGTO Twitter feed the short time I've been on it.

Thanks Marc!
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Instagram us.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic

I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away."
      And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty.

Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Creech still don't tweet, but carry on. Youth will be served, but not by the old and treacherous!
        sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
        "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Terry ...I'm about as old school as you can be.....probably the last person to actually carry a pager. But I got to say....this tweeter stuff is pretty neat.
          The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Starting to use it. #ngto

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
            sigpic

I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away."
            And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty.

Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
            X