Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome the newest member to the BOD

Well folks,

Much thought has gone into adding our newest member to the Board of Directors. I just spoke with Mark "fishmonger" Keller and he has accepted a position on our BOD. Mark has been a long time member of NGTO and is never one to mince his words. He always says it straight and has offered help countless times. Mark brings with him a varied set of skills and has keen business sense. I'm sure he will continue to shape NGTO long into the future.

Without further adieu, please join me in welcoming Mark to the BOD.
    sigpic
    ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
    - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Congrats Fishmonger. Always enjoy your post.

Comment

There goes the neigborhood!

Comment

Congrat's to Mark as a new director and to NGTO for having the fortune to have another particularly worthy member join the Board of Directors.

GatorByte, with the exception of that "Swamp Angel" kook, you have a pretty decent BOD to conduct, maestro!
        If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Congrats Mark and well earned. A great addition to the team!
          2flysigpic
          Pat

http://www.freewebs.com/georgiaflyfishingteam/
          http://https://www.facebook.com/2flyGuideService
          http://www.2flyguideservice.com
          You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie.

Comment

He promised to lower taxes, secure our borders, and reduce spending!

Welcome FM, I will PM you the access code for the BOD executive bathroom.
            Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
            Simple Goat Herder
            Former NGTO President
            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Just curious
              How are the BOD decided??? Good old boys club?? Elected by membership?? Membership to the BOD offered as bribes?? Fishing buddies to current BOD members???
              "Fly Fishing Is Not A Team Sport"----Tom McGuane

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
              Tom McGuane

Comment

New BOD members are hand picked by current voting BOD based on a list of pertinent criteria. Many folks forget that NGTO is a fully functioning non-profit business and those selected are chosen for their background and skills needed to ensure continued smooth operations of the non-profit component of NGTO. If you want to call that a good old boys club, I guess you can.
                Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                Simple Goat Herder
                Former NGTO President
                Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                  New BOD members are hand picked by current voting BOD based on a list of pertinent criteria. Many folks forget that NGTO is a fully functioning non-profit business and those selected are chosen for their background and skills needed to ensure continued smooth operations of the non-profit component of NGTO. If you want to call that a good old boys club, I guess you can.
                  Thanks Buck
                  I have no problems with the system its just the info seems to be held close to the vest from the outside looking in.
                  Zug

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
                  Tom McGuane

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mark! We're glad to have you volunteer to be drafted.

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                    I will PM you the access code for the BOD executive bathroom.
                    Buck, everybody knows that sycamore tree at Whitewater!!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Originally posted by zug buggin View Post
                      Just curious
                      How are the BOD decided??? Good old boys club?? Elected by membership?? Membership to the BOD offered as bribes?? Fishing buddies to current BOD members???
                      I think if your name is Mark you definitely have better odds. How many "Mark's" have been and currently are on the board?

Comment

So its the secret MARK society taking over NGTO...LOL

Tom McGuane

Comment

Marcus Dei Society. God's children

Comment

With the current addition we have 2 "Marks" on the BOD again.

Dang it Mark, you should have asked me what you were getting into.

GB is a smooth talker, isn't he ?

Now the IT Director "RScott" is going to have to remove all reference to the "Fflys" from all Past, Present and Future Posts to make sure there are no conflicts of interest.

Buck, you were right about the benefits of the Advisory board.

All kidding aside, Welcome to the NGTO BOD. We have a great group of guys that care about our members and our Love of Fishing.

Looking forward to your future Posts as usual.

P.S. - Know you have to tell the inner circle where all your secret fishing holes are located.
                            Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlowStreamer View Post

P.S. - Know you have to tell the inner circle where all your secret fishing holes are located.
                              Why do you think he was elected?
                              If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X