No announcement yet.

Fall 2015 BOD Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NGTO was - and remains - in good hands. Thank you to all the BOD members who are stepping down and those who are stepping up. Thanks to Bret (we forget he has a name his mother might recognize) for holding the reins for four years (was it really four??? Time flies...).

Here's to more years of serving the interweb-enabled, trout-fishing community of North Georgia - and beyond.
    "What's his offense?"
    "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
    ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Originally posted by Trout8myfly View Post
      ... for holding the reins for four years (was it really four??? Time flies...).
      Actually three years, but it sure does seem like four!

http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/foru...ad.php?t=94232

From this former Prez / washed up relic; A big thanks to the outgoing Prez for a job well done and congrats to incoming Prez and new BOD member. You guys have big shoes to fill. I am serious, have you seen the size of GB's foot!
      Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
      Simple Goat Herder
      Former NGTO President
      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

I stand corrected. I thought I started as president in the Spring of that year, not the fall.
        sigpic
        ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
        - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Add my thanks and Well Wishes to all. NGTO is the standard that all other message boards are measured by, and it's due to the leadership we have and have had in the past.
          Makes me proud to call myself a member!
          BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
          Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Thanks and congrats all around. Proud to be associated with this crew.
            sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
            "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Exaulted Prez,

GB,GB,GB, does not seem that long. Good work and luck to the new "Prez". TRW

Comment

Congrats and thanks for the great service to the organization by all stepping in and stepping down.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X