NGTO Instagram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGTO Instagram

The official instagram for NGTO is @ngtoorg. I'll be taking the task of handling this off of Swampies list of duties. If your on instagram at all give us a follow! Just another way that NGTO is promoting our trout fisheries here in North Georgia. Also be sure to tag us @ngtoorg in your photos! Thanks!

Cool!

FM
    The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

Kind of nerdy, but cool too
      RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

My daughter told me I was a Geek just for posting a pic on facebook.. I replied with "You were adopted"...lol

But still no Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat for this old fart....
        Dennis C...""Giving Stripers everywhere a bad day!!""

Comment

This is awesome news, way to go guys!

OK, time to fess up: I do not even know what Instagram is. I assume it has something to do with pictures.
          Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
          Simple Goat Herder
          Former NGTO President
          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Buck... Skibum... Y'all are serious tech lolly gaggers. Even Drifter uses Instagram!
            If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

I have 3 daughters to use for advisors as to when I can't figure out how to do something with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
                Buck... Skibum... Y'all are serious tech lolly gaggers. Even Drifter uses Instagram!

I was like those old geezers at one time....but at some point I strapped on my helmet....and climbed aboard the information superhighway.

I still don't do Facebook....leaving that to teenagers and pervs.
                The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Drifters Instagram is awesome!
                  If fishing is religion, Fly Fishing is high church.

-Tom Brokaw-

Comment

Teenage girls live off Instagram and how many followers they have!

Instagram followers is the same as Facebook friends.

Comment

Great news!!!!!!

Ngto will be able to reach a much larger group of fly fishermen. There is a large following of fly fishing by younger guys in our area that dont post on ngto because of the hassle of uploading pics to a secondary site before posting here. This should get some quick hits soon on I G ( instagram).

Comment

Originally posted by 1 more cast View Post
                        Ngto will be able to reach a much larger group of fly fishermen. There is a large following of fly fishing by younger guys in our area that dont post on ngto because of the hassle of uploading pics to a secondary site before posting here. This should get some quick hits soon on I G ( instagram).
                        Ah the new instant generation .
                        " Is it ignorance or is it apathy?
                        Hey man I don't know and I don't care" Jimmy Buffet

Comment

Great news pounder.
                          “There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.” - Aldo Leopold

Concede parum, nega frequenter, distingue semper - St. Thomas Aquinas

'Stand by the roads, and look and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is and walk in it, and find rest for your souls'. Jeremiah 6:16

"Wonder is the desire for knowledge" - St. Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by 1 more cast View Post
                            ......the hassle of uploading pics to a secondary site before posting here.
                            Oh the humanity!

I chucked at this comment too. You want to talk hassle; try having to go to the library and check out (and read) at least 20 books to do a term paper for school. Or in the case of our own Chuck Morris, having to write your term paper on the cave wall using lumps of charcoal from the fire.
                            Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                            Simple Goat Herder
                            Former NGTO President
                            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

It's the time we live in.....

Glad everyone can get a chuckle from my comments, but face it guy's if we want to continue to reach out to new people and expand on the great work ngto does we have to pull in new and younger people. I have a nephew who just got back from Alaska where he worked as a guide. He never post on ngto . He only visits it the buy or sell fly fishing equipment. And the story is true for many of his friends age 20-35. I have followed ngto for 8-9 years. When I first found it I was all over it. Then as time went by I noticed the new people that came to the site and posted only did so a couple of times and then no more. I bump into people from time to time fishing that know of our site but stated that it's always the same guys that comment or post. And when they did they felt like the guys on here just didnt get them. That they were set in there ways and not open to new ideas. I used to just shrug the statement off and move on but now that I look back they may have been on to something.
                              Last edited by 1 more cast; 11-07-15, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X