Notes from BOD Meeting 10/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes from BOD Meeting 10/16

Hey folks - I should have posted before today as our super-duper Facebook Czar has apparently beaten me to the big news.....

Your Board of Directors has changed, time will tell if it is better or for worse, but I am compelled by our bylaws to make official notice to all interested parties.

First, I want to acknowledge the BOD members that have resigned their positions and thank them for their service and contributions.

Brent Langley - "B983", otherwise known as "Mr. Goldstar BBQ"

Mark Adams - "Bonedog", The Dude.

Mark Keller - "fishmonger", Mr. Striper

Many thanks to each of you as you go to the greener pastures of the "Advisory Board"

And now for the NEW BOD members......

Stephen Tomasovich - Big T , brings a wealth of enthusiasm and knowledge to our board, not to mention all the names of trout swimming in the waters below Buford Dam

Brent Baldock - "Baldea", not sure what he brings other than his love of fishing and LSU, but being a long time member he also likes to make fun of Gatorbyte.

Join me in saying a heartfelt "thanks" to B983, Bonedog, and fishmonger for their service, and a BIG thank you to the new fools, I mean BOD members for agreeing to help us move into 2017!
    RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Guys,

(Fishmonger, B985 and Bonedog) Welcome to Advisory Board status....where you can b***h and moan about things with no consequence.

Welcome Big T and Baldea. Thanks for stepping up! You'll be amazed at the inner-workings of this fine organization. If you need advice.....well....that's why we (advisors) get to hang around.

Welcome aboard.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Does this mean I get to come up and fish the Tuck with you sometime?
      http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

I have talents that can be brought to the table. I'm above average height so I'm good at helping get flies from trees. Not as big as Big T, but tall enough.

Looking forward helping make our little piece of heaven a little bit better than where I found it.
        I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Doe this mean I have to stop picking on Baldea?

Congrats guys and enjoy the secret bathroom.
          Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
          Simple Goat Herder
          Former NGTO President
          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
            Does this mean I get to come up and fish the Tuck with you sometime?

Of course!

The etiquette bar is not set very high at The Happy Trout Lodge so most folks feel right at home.

You're welcome anytime!
            The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
              Doe this mean I have to stop picking on Baldea?

Congrats guys and enjoy the secret bathroom.
              No, this means the exact opposite.....
              RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Three of the best resigning from the BOD. A hat tip to Brent, Mark, and Mark for your service. I do appreciate it.

Comment

Many thanks all-past, present, and future.
                  sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                  "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

I don't quite get the response that I used to with just saying "Mark" at a BOD meeting.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Three good ones have stepped aside but will continue to provide wise and insightful advice. Thanks, Brent, Mark, and Mark.
                      As for the new additions, BigT and Brent, I have already contacted the courts to have the names legally changed to Marc (with a "c" this time) so that we can maintain the requisite 33% of the BOD having the name Marc/Mark.
                      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X