Request for member photos and/or videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for member photos and/or videos

Hey ev'rybody! Hope your fishin' has been good lately.

During the recent meeting of the Board of Directors it was determined that it would be good to have a video presentation for NGTO to use at various events that we hope to attend over the course of the coming months. We have a looping presentation that can be used, but it is becoming a bit dated. A new presentation would go far in describing our organization and what we do and it would be even better to include members' photos and portions of your video to include in this media presentation.

If you have any photos or video segments of recent fishing trips in north Georgia, photos of NGTO events such as Kids' Fishing Days or a work day outing for something like "Back the Brookie" or repairs to stairs at Dukes Creek, or anything along those lines, please send them to me at cmtullis@gmail.com. We will acknowledge all contributors whose shots and video segments are used in the production.

Thanks for your consideration.

Swamp Angel
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

I hope you will include Aaron's compilation on the "Donations" page titled: "Why We Do What We Do". www.georgia-outdoors.com/ngto/Movie6.html It is from i8 years ago in 1999 before NGTO had nonprofit status. I still find it inspirational. Be sure to turn on the music. Windknot and myself are in the "Our Parks" section from when NGTO did workday at Jones Bridge Park by painting all of the picnic tables, all of the trash cans and replanted all of the flower beds. Aaron is in there as well as Owl, Bill Couch and a group photo of others. I've always thought it should be somewhere more highlighted than buried in small case letters on the Donations page. Btw, I read something about setting up NGTO for Member donations by PayPal. It's already there on the "Donations" page.

Comment

Thanks, Jack. I was perusing the hidden gems of our site today and saw the PayPal donation link. That's something to make use of in the future.

As for the video, I've watched it several times through today and there's a lot to be used from it. I love the photos included there and would like to get them full size as opposed to the 600x800 px that they are in the video link.

Thanks for the feedback!
      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Swampy I am more than willing to let the video of my big brown being released be put in there, obviously with more editing on the sound.
        #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
        -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
        -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
        -PH

Comment

I've got some I've been meaning to put up from the Whitewater bucket brigade. This is my public accountability post - if you don't hear from me, shoot me a PM and I will get them over to you when I am at my home computer.
          _yero on instagram

Comment

Thanks, orey! Will do.

Comment

Most recent thing I have was captured by colonoscopy cam....
              sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
              "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Thank you, Terry. But no thank you.

No brown trout will appear on an internal camera!

And now, for a musical interlude...
                https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...=0&FORM=VDQVAP

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

What a visual in my mind. Reaching for some brain bleach.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Originally posted by Windknot View Post
                    Thank you, Terry. But no thank you.

No brown trout will appear on an internal camera!

And now, for a musical interlude...
                    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...=0&FORM=VDQVAP
                    The brownies were all washed downstream by a massive flood before the camera crew got there.

Video was great.

Comment

What did I just watch?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL, this thread went south in a hurry and for once I had nothing to do with it.
                        Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                        Simple Goat Herder
                        Former NGTO President
                        Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                          LOL, this thread went south in a hurry and for once I had nothing to do with it.
                          Exactly what do you mean by "south"? There are many meanings that can be inferred from that comment. . .

Comment

Everything came out all right in the end. As for the pics, think a laughing out loud Jabba the Hutt.

Comment

Working...
                            X