Changes in Board of Directors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in Board of Directors

It's with heavy heart (as always) that we bid adieu to two members of our board of directors in this next cycle.

Pat Brechbill (2fly) has long been a distinguished member of NGTO and recently joined the Board of Directors. Work, however, has raised its ugly head and required his full attention, and he has stepped down from our Board of Directors in order to turn full attention to his employment. (If you enjoy having power delivered to your home, don't fault him. His professional expertise is what keeps our nation running.)

With Pat's departure, the current Board of Directors has voted to add Bill Vaughn (fishnpreacher) to fill Pat's vacated seat. Bill has long been a member of the NGTO Hall of Fame, and has a propensity to walk away from Fling after Fling with an Iron Skillet Award for his famous version of "Roosevelt Beans."

Bill resides "Just this Side of Heaven" in Dewey Rose (near Elberton) and is a welcomed addition to our Board of Directors.

A second member, and leader of our Board of Directors, has taken this opportunity to step back from his leadership position on the Board of Directors. RScott (Scott Brown) has served several years as our beloved leader but has taken this year as an opportunity to step away from the limelight and turn the reins over to another.

As Scott departs our Board of Directors, another president will be elected by the BOD. Scott's seat on the board, however, will be filled by long time NGTO member and contributor, Terry Creech.

Terry has given many years to educating the youth of Paulding County (Terry - correct me if I got the county wrong, but it's Kyle McGrady's fault if I'm off base here) and was the leader of the Drag Free Drift Clinic when I attended my first NGTO Fling several years ago.

Along with the addition of the new members to our BOD, we would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to both RScott and 2fly for their service to NGTO as directors.

These changes will become effective as of 1 November 2017.

Other changes have occurred in the make up of the BOD and will be announced as our Fall Fling approaches.

Please welcome, and congratulate both fishnpreacher and Terry Creech upon their appointment to the NGTO Board of Directors. Their wisdom, experience, and guidance will help to ensure the continued success of North Georgia Trout Online.
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Congrats to the new leaders.
    Thanks for the service pat and Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by splatek16 View Post

x2, Thank you Rscott and 2fly! Y'all have done an amazing job for this Forum and it shows. Congratulations to Terry and fishnpreacher also, looking forward to the future

Comment

Thank you both for your service. Did Rscott get subpoenaed somewheres?

Preach and Creech woo!
        We are the music-makers,
        And we are the dreamers of dreams,
        Wandering by lone sea-breakers
        And sitting by desolate streams;
        World losers and world forsakers,
        On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Originally posted by splatek16 View Post

X3 thanks for all that the both of you have done for NGTO we all appreciate the time and effort the both of you gave, and congrats to our new leaders.

Comment

Thanks for such a nice write up Swampy! I was honored to be a part of the board, even if it wasn't as long as I had wished it would be. I've met so many great people thanks to this site and I will see you all on the reever. (assuming I get time to fish again)
            2flysigpic
            Pat

http://www.freewebs.com/georgiaflyfishingteam/
            http://https://www.facebook.com/2flyGuideService
            http://www.2flyguideservice.com
            You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie.

Comment

My thanks as well to 2fly and RScott for their service over the past few years. And I appreciate everyone's well wishes. Hope to be all that I can for NGTO for the next years.

"PREACH AND CREECH"....I like it! almost sounds like a campaign team.
              BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
              Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
                My thanks as well to 2fly and RScott for their service over the past few years. And I appreciate everyone's well wishes. Hope to be all that I can for NGTO for the next years.

"PREACH AND CREECH"....I like it! almost sounds like a campaign team.
                As long as you stay at the top of the ticket!

Thanks to those departing and prayers for those embarking....
                sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

I am a big fan of honor and integrity, and both Terry Creech and Fishnpreacher are overflowing with the stuff! Welcome to the team guys, I know you will do great!
                  Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                  Simple Goat Herder
                  Former NGTO President
                  Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Scott and Pat, simply thank you for keeping this train on track ....good job fellas...will
                    FP and TC....congrats...will

Comment

Whew...about time we clean up this place and get rid of the riff raff and bring in two fine upstanding individuals. 😜

In all seriousness thank you Scott and Pat. Just because your stepping down doesnít mean we wonít still call on you from time to time.

Terry and Bill welcome aboard and Iíll thank you in advance for your past and future dedication to our little slice of the Internet.
                      I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baldea View Post
                        Whew...about time we clean up this place and get rid of the riff raff and bring in two fine upstanding individuals. 😜

In all seriousness thank you Scott and Pat. Just because your stepping down doesnít mean we wonít still call on you from time to time.

Terry and Bill welcome aboard and Iíll thank you in advance for your past and future dedication to our little slice of the Internet.
                        For a moment there I thought he was talking about someone else....
                        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Thanks

A huge thanks for Pat and Scott for your service. As one "behind the scenes" I have appreciated the work you do
                          http://www.facebook.com/fernvalleytrout

Find us or Post Review to Trip Advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...e_Georgia.html

Comment

Working...
                          X