Making NGTO Great Again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry creech View Post
    Congrats Swampy!! Can't wait for the first BOD meeting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTmDS7MfXY

Oh wait, you said Les Miles. My bad.
    I swear I'm gonna start talkin' Cajun now! Maybe that's what we need here.
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Love it! I'm a quick study. And I always told my bride that anyone who could actually write Cajun on purpose could speak like Lincoln off the cuff.
      sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
      "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Hey Swamp Angel,

How much would you charge to autograph my fly vest?

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
          Hey Swamp Angel,

How much would you charge to autograph my fly vest?
          It'll be free, but first I have to learn to read and write.
          If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

The question the fashion page is going to ask is Meaux going to wear $500 Gucci sneakers or spike heels while fishing during your administration?
            Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Working...
            X