Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AO Dry Dropper Class w/BigT and Gordon Vanderpool - Sat. 8/26

Dry Dropper Class w/BigT and Gordon Vanderpool - Sat. 8/26 8-11am

We're excited to be offering another on water class from the Tomasovich and Vanderpool duo!

This clinic will detail many advanced techniques relative to suspension nymphing with a dry fly as indicator. We will discuss dry dropper, double dry dropper, dry double dropper, the hinge, the "Y", the spin, the dimple, line management, fly selection, and much more. Attendees can expect on the water instruction and demonstration along with some one on one interaction with the instructors.

We will be hosting this class at Bowman's Island. This class is for anglers that already have basic fly fishing experience. Participants will be expected to have their own gear, or will otherwise need to contact Alpharetta Outfitters for gear rental options.

Already participated in an on water class with Stephen and Gordon? Let us know, repeat customers will receive a discounted rate at $75.

Spaces are limited, reserve your spot HERE!

I am super excited about this course, this is my favorite style of fishing and how I catch the majority of my fish on the Chattahoochee.

A few spots remain for this clinic we hope to see you there!
    http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Woo!
      Ended up catching two with my new dry dropper skills.

The second one flopped out of my hand before I could get the pic.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      _yero on instagram

Comment

Great meeting you it was a fun clinic. Fishing was rough nice work picking a couple up. The group had some awesome questions. Gordon and i hope everyone walked away with some good info!
        http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Dry/dropper clinic

Fantastic clinic, learned a lot of usefull info on this method. Big T and Gordon are very good instructors, besides great flyfishing guides. Well woth the price of admission. Everyone should consider attending this clinic in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X