Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpharetta Outfitters Fall Fling this Saturday 10/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpharetta Outfitters Fall Fling this Saturday 10/14!

    Alpharetta Outfitters Fall Fling this Saturday!!

    Join us this upcoming Saturday for our AO Fall Fling! This is our chance to say THANK YOU to YOU, our amazing customers. We’ll have appearances from some of our favorite vendors: Ben Austin with Orvis and Scientific Anglers, Austin Stubbs with Yeti, Ross Tew with Smith, Daniel with Shimano, and more...

    Striper guru and legend, Henry Cowen, will be turning out flies and sharing about the upcoming striper season on Lake Lanier.

    Great raffles, swag, BBQ, Sweetwater Brews, corn hole, and college football. Come spend your day with us and talk fall fishing. This will be an event you don’t want to miss!

    Raffle items include -> AO Guided Fly Fishing Trip, Redington Vice Fly Outfit, Redington Crosswater Fly Outfit, Rio Line, Scientific Angler Line, Korkers boots, Howler Apparel, Free Fly Apparel, Orvis gear, and more.

    Where: Alpharetta Outfitters
    When: Saturday October 14th, 11-4pm


  • #2
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at this event. Will have vice with me and planning on tying up striper flies to be used for the fall/early winter bite... anyone who comes up to me and says “Skibum throws a bad tailing loop” will get a free striper fly that I tied...

    Henry

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by henryc View Post
      Looking forward to seeing everyone at this event. Will have vice with me and planning on tying up striper flies to be used for the fall/early winter bite... anyone who comes up to me and says “Skibum throws a bad tailing loop” will get a free striper fly that I tied...

      Henry


      *******FAKE NEWS ALERT*******

      100% of my casts are BFFFFFFF certified and calibrated to be DEAD ON BALLS accurate at all times!! Because I intended to cast it that way.

      Enjoy the free flies on my account

      If my arm hurts from catching fish all morning, I'll be there to collect mine as well, so stock up buddy!!
      Dennis C...""Giving Stripers everywhere a bad day!!""

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by skibum View Post
        *******FAKE NEWS ALERT*******



        If my arm hurts from catching fish all morning, I'll be there to collect mine as well, so stock up buddy!!

        I think your arm will be just fine!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by groundpounder View Post
          I think your arm will be just fine!
          At least my arms aren't tied to a short leash and I can fish when I want.
          Dennis C...""Giving Stripers everywhere a bad day!!""

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by skibum View Post
            At least my arms aren't tied to a short leash and I can fish when I want.
            Don't you mean as long as Mark is going? Well, you did say fishing and not catching so I'll give you that.
            And I'll take my schedule over yours any day!

            Comment

            Working...
            X