NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Social Groups
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Social Group
This is a public group.

Tailwater Trout Unlimited

Group Created by FlygURL

Just as the name says

View All Members Showing 9 of 9 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. THE EG
    10-22-08 12:51 AM
    THE EG
    Invite to Tailwater TU Meeting Next Tuesday Night

At the hatchery. The 28th ("this" or "next" Tuesday depending on how you call it )

Jeff Durnaik will be doing some of his well known demonstrations and if I understand correctly he won't be able to make it to the fling. Both Jeff and I would like to extend an invitation to any NGTOers that are interested in attending one of his worthy demonstrations.

Jeff gave me two potential titles for his demo/talk: "Catching Instead of Casting for more and bigger Georgia Trout" or with the Hooch DH pending, "Tips for More Georgia DH Trouting Success".

Remember, the DH starts November 1st.

We start meetings around 6:30 with a cookout then proceed from there. Please RSVP if you plan to attend (for food reasons) so we can plan accordingly. Email me if you have any questions or post them here.

Thanks,
    Eg

FYI: And if you are interested but can't make this meeting, here's a plug for the Kanooka chapter and their meeting this Saturday. LOL, I think Kirk and I lassoed Jeff at the same time last month.

http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/foru...eferrerid=7292
  2. THE EG
    07-16-08 06:16 PM
    THE EG
    I guess I ought to join this thing as I'm somewhat involved with the Tailwater TU chapter.

OS,

The next Tailwater meeting will be next Tuesday the 22nd at the hatchery. Chris Martin, the DNR biologist in charge of the Chattahoochee tailwater area will be our speaker. The meeting starts about 6:30. We usually grill out and then pass the hat for $5 to cover the food costs. A brief business meeting follows, then the speaker and quite often we conclude with a small raffle as a mini-fundraiser and just for the fun of it.
  3. Naturally_Fly
    06-26-08 09:17 AM
    Naturally_Fly
    when is the next meeting???