NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Social Groups
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Social Group
This is a public group.

ITP Anglers

Group Created by Ted

You live and/or fish in-town (You know it means Atlanta inside the dreaded perimeter) and are happy and maybe even proud to do so.

You may be a closet hippie or yuppie and fear openly discussing your appreciation for sushi, Belgian beers, Vortex burgers and maybe even riding bikes as an adult for transportation (or gasp have a scooter or hybrid or just something that aint a full-size pickup!)

Free yourselves and be open!

View All Members Showing 10 of 18 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Dtroutmann
    06-01-15 04:18 AM
    Dtroutmann
    love the hooch so close and convenient don't get me wrong I love blue lines - but nothing like driving 15 to 20 minutes and being in the fish. hit me up if any of y'all need a fishing buddy or just someone to go down to the river with, I love float trips too. :-)
  2. jimboyyy
    01-17-12 09:53 PM
    jimboyyy
    LOL I just found these social groups....
  3. DK Med
    01-01-12 10:05 PM
    DK Med
    Repping benteen park/grant park area!
  4. bhunt1865ka
    01-06-11 04:44 PM
    bhunt1865ka
    Not many of us here! Where is the ITP love
  5. baldea
    11-25-09 02:08 PM
    baldea
    I started a thread about an ITP meet and greet at some locaction near Paces on December 12th!

Location and time TBD
  6. jeffg
    08-13-09 03:31 PM
    jeffg
    Yall hear about Piedmont park I take it.. that just stinks ( literally) but man I bet Lullwater is the next one to have massive die off
  7. baldea
    07-29-09 11:09 AM
    baldea
    WTG Jeff. I've gotta get out and hit some ponds this summer, now that its getting towards the end. Been chasing Striper predominately this summer with marginal success as of late. Lost a few BIGGGG fish but nothing to hand.
  8. jeffg
    05-03-09 07:33 PM
    jeffg
    Lullwater fished awesome all weekend. Even today between 1-3pm. Some on the beds, but alot just prowling the shorelines will to strike a jerk bait or a bumble gum trick worm as the case may be. Largest was probably pushing 5. Guy the other night nailed a nice 7-8lbr.
  9. jeffg
    04-21-09 12:49 PM
    jeffg
    Hit the Decatur pond with my son. Hand size bream on ye old cane pole. nothing like some bread and cane to keep one honest to their roots
  10. jeffg
    04-17-09 11:39 AM
    jeffg
    Yo.. city fishing picking up. Up on the beds , the next full moon should be bream city