NGTO Message Board

NGTO Message Board (http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost & Found (http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Lost at Smiths (http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115024)

Banker In Space 01-14-18 10:15 AM

Lost at Smiths
 
Total shot in the dark here but I lost a hearing aid at Smiths yesterday. I think it may be in the parking lot but if nature exactly where it came out. Reward if found. Doubt it will ever show up but looks like the picture. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...705621bb8d.jpg

Buck Henry 01-14-18 10:31 AM

Oh boy! This is one reason I am reluctant to get me some of these as I could see this happening to me too. I sure hope you get it back brother!

PS: check with the park office from time to time, someone might turn it in there.

Naturally_Fly 01-14-18 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banker In Space (Post 890673)
Total shot in the dark here but I lost a hearing aid at Smiths yesterday. I think it may be in the parking lot but if nature exactly where it came out. Reward if found. Doubt it will ever show up but looks like the picture. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...705621bb8d.jpg

Iím headed up tomorrow morning, Iíll keep a look out for you

Banker In Space 01-14-18 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck Henry (Post 890674)
Oh boy! This is one reason I am reluctant to get me some of these as I could see this happening to me too. I sure hope you get it back brother!



PS: check with the park office from time to time, someone might turn it in there.



Will do. Good thing is most come with 36 month loss damage coverage. It is subject to a deductible but hey you probably deserve it for such a bonehead move lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banker In Space 01-14-18 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naturally_Fly (Post 890686)
Iím headed up tomorrow morning, Iíll keep a look out for you



Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright 2010 - North Georgia Trout Online - All Rights Reserved