View Single Post
Old 10-18-12, 01:28 AM   #11
rrumba's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: By the dam
Posts: 653

as an FYI, if you are a disabled vet you can get the NPS (america the beautiful access) pass free of charge with a VA rating letter, this will also allow you to get the 50% off of all amenities, passes and such from the Army Corp sites so instead of 30 your COE pass would be 15.00, same goes for the campsites, rv sites etc.....

Last edited by rrumba; 10-19-12 at 09:37 AM. Reason: NPS not NRA.... oops
rrumba is offline   Reply With Quote