Thread: Amicalola DH
View Single Post
Old 02-25-18, 08:43 PM   #19
DEkayakStriper
Stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Browns View Post
The fishing was great Today! I managed a few dozen in about 2 hours. I was fishing my new Moonshine Midnight Special 10' 3wt for the 1st time. I can't say enough good things about this rod! I was feeling takes before I was seeing my sighter twitch!

The downside of the day was coming back to my truck to find that someone had slashed up my rolling truck bed cover. It looks like they were in the process of trying to steal my Rtic cooler and gear bin when they got spooked by something or someone. They didn't take anything and for that I feel lucky. I had an extra CFO reel and some other misc gear in there that would of sucked if I had lost it. The cover is ruined and I'm out $400 clams! I have 127+p+ reasons why it's probably best I didn't catch them in the act!!!

I will not be deterred from going back there....I will not let the thieves win! Be careful folks and don't ever take more than you're willing to lose! Lesson learned on my end!
I recently ordered the same rod. I am curious to know what real you paired with it?
DEkayakStriper is offline   Reply With Quote