NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Fishing Forums > Competition Fishing
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-12, 09:28 PM   #1
pbourcq
Native

Default New comp related show. Check it out.

Nearly two years ago several friends of mine had a conversation about the void in fishing television. The most obvious thing, especially in fly fishing, was the lack of a show that brought us not only stunning visuals, but taught us the hows and whys of what they were doing. No show on TV was really diving into why they were fishing certain flies, or what types of water they were catching fish in. We saw this and I decided to approach a show that was rich in content but had a technical approach. The concept was to follow a young fly fisherman as he fished with the best in the country. We want to share with our audience all of the great knowledge you soak in spending time with the best fly fisherman in the world. Every fisherman wants to be better tomorrow then they are today.

We teamed up with Jeremiah Hamilton from Montreal. He does the best graphics in the business. His long commercial pedigree and high technical skill is a valuable asset. We also brought in Nick Pujic. Nick is the brains behind Fly Nation and is known for pushing the envelope on what is capable in fly fishing cinematography. Nick has been bringing the stunning visuals that Fly Nation is known for to us for almost 3 years. We are thrilled to have this dream team together and are excited about bringing our viewers what is shaping up to be a first of its kind show. It should make everyone who watches it a better angler.

We have had an immense response from various networks. We are in negotiations right now with networks and various partners on the show. We will be airing 1st quarter of next year. Until then enjoy the trailer. Comments are welcome.

www.turningstonesflyfishing.com

www.usyouthflyfishingteam.com
pbourcq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-12, 09:37 PM   #2
SlowStreamer
NGTO IT Support Team, Past CIO, Hall of Fame Member

I have no negative criticism. I think the trailer video looks great. Love the graphic touches used to make the video pop.

Looking forward to the full blown episode(S) !

Best of luck to you Paul in this endeavor.

Hurry, I'm already craving more input !!!!!!

I'm hoping my basic cable channels will run it.
Old 05-04-12, 09:54 PM   #3
zug buggin
Native

Very impressive, it looks top notch!!!! Good Luck I'm sure it will take off. I'm looking forward to learning from it.