NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Chattahoochee River
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-12, 01:28 AM   #8
rrumba's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: By the dam
Posts: 653

as an FYI, if you are a disabled vet you can get the NPS (america the beautiful access) pass free of charge with a VA rating letter, this will also allow you to get the 50% off of all amenities, passes and such from the Army Corp sites so instead of 30 your COE pass would be 15.00, same goes for the campsites, rv sites etc.....

Last edited by rrumba; 10-19-12 at 09:37 AM. Reason: NPS not NRA.... oops
rrumba is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2010 - North Georgia Trout Online - All Rights Reserved