NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > The Fish Hawk
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-13, 08:11 PM   #1
kbrunson
Native

Default First trip to the Hawk

So, I was all excited today for my first visit to the Fish Hawk today. I need a new pair of waders and boots so figured there was no better place to go. Headed down from Duluth, and got there, parked on the otherside of Peachtree and crossed the street only to find the doors locked. DOH! This was about 5:50.

Serves me right for not checking your hours. My bad. I will definitely be poppin in next week since I work pretty close. You guys be on the lookout for me.
kbrunson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-13, 09:40 PM   #2
jimboyyy
Native

They are out like a shot on Saturdays too. Best parking is right next to the shop. It s free.
jimboyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-13, 09:44 PM   #3
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

We are fortunate to have a lot of great shops in GA. Fish Hawk is one for sure. Tell Garry to stay late.
Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-13, 10:05 PM   #4
kbrunson
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboyyy View Post
They are out like a shot on Saturdays too. Best parking is right next to the shop. It s free.
Yeah, I noticed after I already parked. I parked at the Sherwin Williams. I never pay for parking unless I have to. I about got run over crossing Peachtree. The cross walk lights weren't working.
kbrunson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-13, 11:46 AM   #5
zug buggin
Native

The FishHawk is worth the effort, keep trying to get in there

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
Tom McGuane
zug buggin is offline   Reply With Quote