NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Food & Cooking
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-15, 04:13 AM   #31
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

3 AM CST, Patsy and I are off tomorrow we just woke up and started giggling that lead to making an omelet, life is great in Paradise. No pics everyone knows what an omelet looks like. Two naked people sitting on the porch eating an omelet. lol

WE are after some fish today. Leave the boat in the shed this time. Seas have been red flag this week, A little shore fishing for cudas is on the radar screen. Cudas are yummy
Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 06:24 AM   #32
Counslrman
Hall of Fame Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remoh View Post
3 AM CST, Patsy and I are off tomorrow we just woke up and started giggling that lead to making an omelet, life is great in Paradise. No pics everyone knows what an omelet looks like. Two naked people sitting on the porch eating an omelet. lol

WE are after some fish today. Leave the boat in the shed this time. Seas have been red flag this week, A little shore fishing for cudas is on the radar screen. Cudas are yummy
...nice mental picture, Bern...

...once, many yrs ago, before kids, Cath and I were camping WAY up the West Fork...she was taking a bath in the river when fish began rising...my rod was handy , so she picked it up and started casting...she landed 3 before I could get the rod back...

Blessings!

Jimmy
Counslrman is offline   Reply With Quote