NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Reel'em In Guide Service
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-15, 03:49 AM   #1
Reel'em In
Native

Default New Website

Hey Guys and Gals,

Have just finished creating a new website for Reel'em In Guide Service. Still the same great guides and service, just wanted a newer look. Everyone check it out if you get the opportunity. Click link to check it out at http://flyfishingga.com/

Thanks to all the folks that have used us in the past and for all of the support from NGTO!!!

James Bradley

A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
www.reeleminguideservice.com
Reel'em In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-15, 06:30 AM   #2
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Looks great James. Very Nice job-Bob.
Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-15, 08:32 AM   #3
Trout Fear Me
Native

Nice website.
Old 09-24-15, 09:06 AM   #4
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte

Nice looking site. Email sent.

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"You're an Idiot" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

"I canít be nobody but the Gatorbyte. Yes, I like talking about myself in the third person. Something tells me deep down inside you like it too. I'm YUGE!" - Bret "Gatorbyte" Nelson
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-15, 09:42 AM   #5
ChefKy
Native

Looks great. I wanna do a fishing/shooting bachelor party next year. I will be in touch!!

-Tom Brokaw-
ChefKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-15, 12:54 PM   #6
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefKy View Post
Looks great. I wanna do a fishing/shooting bachelor party next year. I will be in touch!!
Sounds like a great plan Chef. I'll bring the Chicharonnes and some raspberry sorbet. Congrats again. Sounds like you have a good girl. My girl loves all my cooking and she loves to fish. She likes to do other things also...

Back to the original thread. Sorry James
Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-15, 09:45 AM   #7
Native, formerly mwmclaughlin1908

the site makeover looks great James. Hoping to get up there sometime in October. Will touch base when I know for sure and set up a trip.

Michael
Old 09-28-15, 05:35 PM   #8
Reel'em In
Native

Hey Michael,

tried to send you a pm but it appears your box is full. come on up, getting some rain that is raising our water levels and it's dropped about 10 degrees in temp. about right to start landing some fish. we opened up the Cartecay already and have been catching a good number right now. river is really low but we had 3" the other day and more on the way. fish have been stacked in deeper water but as it starts coming up they will move or spread out again. give me a call when you come up. I'm heading up to NC to fish Oct 4-7 but got some other guides doing trips during that time. thanks for the feedback on my site!

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmclaughlin1908 View Post
the site makeover looks great James. Hoping to get up there sometime in October. Will touch base when I know for sure and set up a trip.

Michael

A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
www.reeleminguideservice.com
Reel'em In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-15, 08:41 AM   #9
Native, formerly mwmclaughlin1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel'em In View Post
Hey Michael,

tried to send you a pm but it appears your box is full. come on up, getting some rain that is raising our water levels and it's dropped about 10 degrees in temp. about right to start landing some fish. we opened up the Cartecay already and have been catching a good number right now. river is really low but we had 3" the other day and more on the way. fish have been stacked in deeper water but as it starts coming up they will move or spread out again. give me a call when you come up. I'm heading up to NC to fish Oct 4-7 but got some other guides doing trips during that time. thanks for the feedback on my site!

James
Hey James,

Thanks for the "heads up" on my pm's being full. Cleared out a bunch old ones. Glad to hear thing are shaping up for a good fall. I will touch base via email shortly once my schedule is more predictable. I do know I wont be up there before the 7th so all good there. Good luck in NC!

Regards,

Michael