NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Fishing Forums > Competition Fishing
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-16, 10:40 AM   #1
Devil Dog
Native

Default Frog Hollow.......

Want a nice day on the water....... try your luck at some trophy fish? Come out on April 3 for there monthly tournament. ..... information for this can be found at Frog Hollow Fishing or goodwill guides.org. ALL information is listed...... it is also for a good cause......helping Vets. If you have any questions you can contact me through private messaging or Kenny Simmons, his contact info is on the Frog Hollow Fishing website.
Devil Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 10:45 PM   #2
FlickNdip
Native

This is a great opportunity to fish trophy water and get a taste of comp fishing without getting into the league. 75 bucks to fish here is a steal.

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!
FlickNdip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-16, 02:46 PM   #3
Devil Dog
Native

There still is time to sign up for this event happening tomorrow April 3 at Frog Hollow, all information is on thegoodwillguides.org website. Check in is 8-830 am with the fishing starting at 9am. Come on out and put the skills you learned today at the Spring Fling to use. This is an opportunity to fish for Trophy Trout at one of North Georgia's premiere trophy streams. If you have any questions leave me a PM by 8pm and I will respond with an answer. Hope to see you there in the morning.
Devil Dog is offline   Reply With Quote