NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > Forum Tips
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-17, 03:40 PM   #11
Fern Valley Girl
NGTO Sponsor, Hall of Fame Member

So all this does, it that little boxy thing that people can see if they aren't logged in. Correct? Help Swamp Angel...

16265418_648904055297965_7379604425164484883_n (1).jpg
Fern Valley Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-17, 09:12 PM   #12
Swamp Angel
President

Try this, Glad:

When you post the photo on your FB page, click on it so that it enlarges and you see it full screen. Then, right click on the enlarged photo and choose "copy image address".

When you come back to your ngto post, click on the little picture thingy-doodle in the top menu to "insert image". When the window opens at the top of the page, right click in the field that starts "http://" and choose "paste". This will load the url (location) of your photo in that field. Click "OK" to close the box at the top of the page and continue on to finish your post as you like.

Your full size photo should be included in the body of your post when you are finished. (Of course, you can always "preview" the post before it's finalized just to be certain.)

I'll try to do a better job of explaining it when I get in from work tomorrow afternoon. (I'm a wee bit stressed with a million dollar project having just been dumped in my lap. I'm only a little redneck, and that's waaaaaaaaay to much money to trust to my lowly skills.)

Anyway, your photo should turn out like this:

If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-17, 10:19 AM   #13
splatek16

Got to talking with Ryder dad and was able to watch him fish. Totally amazing. Great post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
splatek16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-17, 07:25 PM   #14
klum17
Native

for those using flicker, how are you sharing the photo without people having to click on a link?

When I was using photobucket I had a direct link I could paste using the photo button. I have tried using the the links under the "share" and "BBCode" in flicker, and then preview the post but a photo doesn't pop up in the thread, just a link.
klum17 is online now   Reply With Quote