NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Fern Valley
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-17, 08:02 AM   #111
Fern Valley Girl
NGTO Sponsor, Hall of Fame Member

Default Happy Birthday to Us

Fern Valley is Six

Yes, we recently celebrated our 6th birthday -- thanks NGTO for putting us on the Map. Sponsorship here is the best business decision we made. Who would have thought an online network would lead to so many new relationships. We value your friendships!

It's been an amazing ride and THIS craZy thread provided a glimpse of what we were getting into. Thank you, Buck Henry for vetting us by fishing our water in your official capacity as President of NGTO. A special thanks goes to B Karma for being our first paying customer and providing encouragement, crazy stories, and laughter along the way. Thank you to the past and current BOD for your commitment to sponsors and supporters.

Thank you especially to each of you who has visited Fern Valley and provided a word-of-mouth network online and streamside. And another thanks to those who haven't visit us, but have talked about us with such kind words. Yes, this happens!

A pay-to-fish venue isn't for everyone (and we realize that), but we enjoy our little niche while celebrating the wide range of opportunities for North Georgia fishing.

With appreciation and fondness,
Glad & Marty
Harold, Belle, and Meadow

Last edited by Fern Valley Girl; 03-23-17 at 08:14 AM.
Fern Valley Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 10:05 AM   #112
natureman
Native

Great photo of a beautiful animal. In my treks through the mountains over the years I have yet to see a coyote. I have seen a lot of wild hogs and destruction left in their path. From what I gather they are a big issue for farmers causing crop destruction.

Last edited by natureman; 03-24-17 at 02:51 PM.
natureman is online now   Reply With Quote