NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Unicoi Outfitters
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-17, 10:23 AM   #1
Chestatee6
Stocker

Default Terrific experience at the shop 10/8/2017

My wife and I dropped in Unicoi yesterday to shop waders. My old Simms have served me well, but are finally done. I called ahead to inquire about stock on G3's. The gentleman searched and confirmed what he had before we arrived. I tried on two pairs and we realized I was going to need something in a rarely found Long. As the G3's are on closeout for next year, no new stock was going to arrive. The gentleman promptly jumped on his laptop and found me inventory and the lowest price online. We were genuinely impressed. I left the counter and happily loaded up on $80+ of nymphs. Unicoi, You have a very happy (new) customer.

I am going to book a full day with a guide next. We'll be back!

Thanks for the superb shopping experience.

Doug
Chestatee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-17, 10:37 PM   #2
Satilla
Stocker

Default Tall Man

Heh, saw this come up in my email and knew it had to be my bud Doug. Glad to hear you got some tall man waders. Your friend in Norcross.

Rudy
Satilla is offline   Reply With Quote