NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > NGTO President / BOD Announcements
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-17, 05:54 PM   #11
baldea
BOD, Hall of Fame

Whew...about time we clean up this place and get rid of the riff raff and bring in two fine upstanding individuals. 😜

In all seriousness thank you Scott and Pat. Just because your stepping down doesnít mean we wonít still call on you from time to time.

Terry and Bill welcome aboard and Iíll thank you in advance for your past and future dedication to our little slice of the Internet.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

baldea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 07:11 PM   #12
fishnpreacher
Board of Directors Chaplain, Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldea View Post
Whew...about time we clean up this place and get rid of the riff raff and bring in two fine upstanding individuals. 😜

In all seriousness thank you Scott and Pat. Just because your stepping down doesnít mean we wonít still call on you from time to time.

Terry and Bill welcome aboard and Iíll thank you in advance for your past and future dedication to our little slice of the Internet.
For a moment there I thought he was talking about someone else....

Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.

God loves BBQ!
fishnpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-17, 07:48 AM   #13
Fern Valley Girl
NGTO Sponsor, Hall of Fame Member

Default Thanks

A huge thanks for Pat and Scott for your service. As one "behind the scenes" I have appreciated the work you do
Fern Valley Girl is offline   Reply With Quote