NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Gear Talk > Gear and Equipment
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-17, 06:40 PM   #11
Killer Kyle
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by orey10m View Post
@killer kyle
We never ended up getting to fish together way back when either!...would love to take you up on some speck adventures myself, if buckman needs a raincheck on his invite at some point
I know man. I make tentative plans from folks both here and on the GON forum, yet always seem stuck in my own agenda, and never follow through. The only reason I met Buckman is because I met his wife and daughter once while at work, and I sent them off with a love note to take back to him.
I remember back when I started fishing and hunting with guys from these forums. I was in my early 20's then. I'd tell my parents I was going off to fish with Brian, or going to hunt with Jeff. They'd ask "who is that?" And I'd tell them it was someone I had met on the internet. They would always worry and be like "one day you're going to go meet up with someone to fish, and they are going to rob and kill you and leave you in the woods!" Haha!
I have met so many wonderful people from these forums that have enriched my life so greatly, and I am so thankful for them all. Except Buckman. He is a bad influence. He is a mountain hillbilly that is prone to the moonshine and fistfights!
Killer Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote