NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > N. Georgia Small Streams--Trout Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-18, 11:03 AM   #51
JOHNKIES
Hall of Fame Member

Cool Testosterone & Fishing

Any man who gets his jollies catching big fish, well, I feel sorry for their wife or girl friend assuming they even have one.

And SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO many nasty ways to comment on these two elements combined but I will refrain to maintain some dignity for the board. 8- ) 8- O
JOHNKIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-18, 12:20 PM   #52
JOHNKIES
Hall of Fame Member

Default On Dukes Creek

Thanks to all for the kind words. I will confess to near hatred of fish thieves and those who do not follow regulations. I get especially upset when it comes to Dukes Creek. I was in GA when the option for creating Dukes Creek came about and very excited to see the plans for this stream and very proud of Georgia for putting the time, effort, money and political will to create this special reserve. Had this not happened the entire valley would now be condos, McMansions, and golf courses all clearly marked with No Trespassing signs. But the reserve was created and I have often pointed other states to this Georgia example of how to provide a unique sporting opportunity and provide a fishery otherwise unavailable without a hefty user fee on private waters.

And those are the reasons I find abusers of Dukes Creek exceptionally vile.
JOHNKIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-18, 12:59 PM   #53
I_got_skunked
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNKIES View Post
Thanks to all for the kind words. I will confess to near hatred of fish thieves and those who do not follow regulations. I get especially upset when it comes to Dukes Creek. I was in GA when the option for creating Dukes Creek came about and very excited to see the plans for this stream and very proud of Georgia for putting the time, effort, money and political will to create this special reserve. Had this not happened the entire valley would now be condos, McMansions, and golf courses all clearly marked with No Trespassing signs. But the reserve was created and I have often pointed other states to this Georgia example of how to provide a unique sporting opportunity and provide a fishery otherwise unavailable without a hefty user fee on private waters.

And those are the reasons I find abusers of Dukes Creek exceptionally vile.

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.
I_got_skunked is offline   Reply With Quote