NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > Events & Happenings
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-18, 08:55 PM   #1
retiredmp
BOD Member, Hall of Fame Member

Default Volunteers for NGTO Booth - Feb 2 & 3

VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP

Thursday Feb 1 - 5:00pm (estimated time) Need 3 people to assist with carrying in and then setting up (Retired MP - Carolyn / Trout R - Randy. (free admission -1 / The EG - Bill - free admission - 2)

Friday, Feb 2nd

0845: Ensure booth is ready (Retired MP - Carolyn & Wind Knot - Don = Free admission - 3)

0900 - 1000: (Retired MP - Carolyn & Wind Knot - Don - free admission - 3)

1000 - 1100: (Gout Unlimited - Gregg - Free admission - 4 / Sighter -John)

1 volunteer needed 1100 - 1200: (Kelly Hinson - Kelly Free admission - 5 & TBD)

1 volunteer needed 1200 - 1300: (Kelly Hinson - Kelly - Free admission - 5 & TBD)

1 volunteer needed 1300 - 1400: (Trout8myfly - George & TBD)

1 volunteer needed 1400 - 1500: (Trout8myfly - George & TBD)

1 volunteer needed 1500 - 1600: (Trout8myfly - George & TBD)

1 volunteer needed 1600 - 1700: (Trout8myfly - George & TBD)

1 volunteer needed 1700 - 1800: (Trout8myfly - George & TBD)

*** NOTE: Jan 31, 2018 - the five free entries for admission to the show have been assigned for Friday. NGTO has pre-purchased 20 tickets that are $10.00 instead of paying $ 15 at the gate. To receive these tickets - simply text me at 404-414-3796 when you've arrived. I will walk out and meet you before the entrance point. You can also purchase these tickets at our booth if you attend Friday and want to come back on Saturday for a cheaper rate.

[b]Saturday, Feb 3rd

0845 - 0900: (Carolyn & TBD)

0900 - 1000: (Retired MP - Carolyn & Trout R - Randy - Free admission - 2 & Uncle Jesse - Jesse - Free Admission - 3)

1000 - 1100: (The EG - Bill - Free Admission - 4 & Uncle Jesse - Jesse - Free admission - 3)

1100 - 1200: (The EG - Bill - Free Admission - 4 & Kelly Hinson - Kelly)

1200 - 1300: (The EG - Bill - Free Admission - 4 & Kelly Hinson - Kelly)

1300 - 1400: (The EG - Bill - Free Admission - 4 & Uncle Jesse - Jesse - Free admission - 3)

1400 - 1500: (ugaminton - Michael - Free Admission - 5 & Uncle Jesse - Jesse - Free Admission - 3)

1500 - 1600: (ugaminton - Michael - Free Admission - 5 & Uncle Jesse - Jesse - Free Admission 3)

1600 - 1700: (Uncle Jesse - Jesse - Free Admission - 3 & Baldea - Brent)

1700 - 1730: (Retired MP - Carolyn & Baldea - Brent)

Break Down: 1730 - 1800 Take down display/booth (Retired MP - Carolyn & Bill & Brent )

Updated: January 31, 2018 - at 9:00pm

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!
retiredmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 10:06 PM   #2
GoutUnlimited
Red Menace

I'll hang out with Kelly for another hour from 11-12 fri.
Our enemies are those in league with imperialism- the warlords, the bureaucrats, the comprador class and the reactionary section of the intelligentsia attached to them. The leading force in our revolution is the industrial proletariat. Our closest friends are the entire semi-proletariat and petty bourgeoisie. As for the vacillating middle bourgeoisie, the left wing may become our enemies, and their right wing may become our friend. Our enemies are all around us. We must always be on our guard.
GoutUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-18, 07:51 AM   #3
THE EG
CFO, HoF Member, Director

The NGTO booth is up and ready to go. We are by several of the other non-profits around to your right as you enter the venue. The looks to be better than last year with more booths and several of them look to be larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-18, 05:14 PM   #4
Swimmer
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EG View Post

The NGTO booth is up and ready to go. We are by several of the other non-profits around to your right as you enter the venue. The looks to be better than last year with more booths and several of them look to be larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looked even better "live" and it was nice to put faces with names. AND I finally got my NGTO hat. (Neal)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-18, 06:38 PM   #5
retiredmp
BOD Member, Hall of Fame Member

Default Thank You - Volunteers

I'd like to thank everyone who volunteered to man our booth during the two day show. I'm thankful Saturday - I got to get out and spend some of my time and money with some exhibitors at the show. Thank you - Kelly.

Trout8myfly - thank you for the slideshow and all of the additional information you provided to me and/or our booth visitors. I felt much more comfortable with my what is NGTO about pitch. I now mention it's "free" and it does gain attention.

I lost count at how many already NGTO members stopped by and talked for a few minutes. It really impressed me at how far and wide the NGTO message board has reached people who have an affinity for fishing. Fishing is all inclusive of fly and conventional gear in either fresh or salt water.

Thank you to all of you who reported or asked questions with your account or other issues in accessing our message board. I will summarize and send to the appropriate board member(s).

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!
retiredmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-18, 12:18 PM   #6
Windknot
Director, Hall of Fame Member, Secretary

And a tip 'o the NGTO cap to retiredmp, who ramrodded this event for us. The booth was neat and orderly, volunteers showed up on schedule, and many a 'lurker' stopped to say "hi."

I was glad to finally meet Kelly Hinson....I thought he was a fictional character.....but he's real!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!
Windknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-18, 02:47 PM   #7
Sighter
NGTO Instagram Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windknot View Post
And a tip 'o the NGTO cap to retiredmp, who ramrodded this event for us. The booth was neat and orderly, volunteers showed up on schedule, and many a 'lurker' stopped to say "hi."

I was glad to finally meet Kelly Hinson....I thought he was a fictional character.....but he's real!
I agree, Carolyn did an amazing job and deserves a lot of thanks! I also met Kelly Hinson, chuck morris, and trout8myfly, all great guys. Gout even suprised me with a graduation present, some squirrel tail for fly tying and it makes awesome tails for my nymphs.
Sighter is offline   Reply With Quote