NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Fishing Forums > General Information
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-18, 09:30 PM   #21
Jakkbauer
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
Tree guy coming Friday. Since I normally put my boat just inside the gate, I'll just go move it back to the corner, NBD, I have 4wd... and I'm stuck.

Luckily my neighbor a few doors down has a bobcat that got it out no problem, but just one of those moments I was thinking, "man' all this just for a couple of fish".

Like I said in a previous post, if you really wanna have a good time, add a boat to the mix.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Heh, gotta start laying stuff under the wheels for it to get some traction. In my case, plywood with nails through it facing down of course. Had this happen demolishing an old shed, got stuck, used said shed to gain traction, reload shed , take to dump... Not fishing related, but I felt dumb. Good times

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jakkbauer is offline   Reply With Quote