NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Fishing Forums > Ask the Experts
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-18, 12:48 PM   #11
EN 787
Native

Default Scott customer service

I would like to add that while their lack of communication for rod repairs is not a strong point, I did have a great encounter when I bought my Tidal. The rod had just come out and I went over to Cohutta to test it out. Test casted a 9wt but wanted the 8. I was told that Scott was going to send one out before a trip I had in a couple of weeks. Maybe a day or two later I was told due to the demand, the rod was on back order but the regional Scott rep offered to lend out his so I could have a 8wt Tidal for the trip. I was very impressed that both the Scott rep and Cohutta went out of their way to make sure I had the rod for my trip.
Old 03-02-18, 04:08 PM   #12
Jessezm
Native

Took my G2 to The Fish hawk and let them send it in for me. took 4/5 weeks but no issues other than that. Simms repairs have been faster for me, but hey, that's why we all have a dozen rods and three pairs of waders, right??
Jessezm is offline   Reply With Quote