NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-18, 06:53 AM   #11
Counslrman
Hall of Fame Member

...well, Marc...I watched the Swamp Cats put an #%*whuppin on Miami last night...ya'll have lots of talent...poor 'ole Marc Richt...his teams play flat and the QB, Rozier, is way overrated , IMHO...

...my Spiders lost to UVA 42-13...

...we play Fordham this Sat. ...

...UGA and South Caro is what I'm looking forward to...

...we are packing the car for our beach trip today...leave @ 9am tomorrow...supposed to rain all week, but when you rent a place ahead , you don't know what the weather will do...plus, they could miss the forecast...plus, Cath is real lucky...

Blessings!

Jimmy
Counslrman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-18, 07:38 AM   #12
Swamp Angel
President

My two favorite photos from last night! Suddenly (unless UM was overrated) I'm no so worried about getting blown out by UGA in October. I think the Dawgs will only beat us by 21 now.

Hope y'all have good weather at the beach!

If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-18, 08:19 AM   #13
Trout "R"
NGTO Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Angel View Post
My two favorite photos from last night! Suddenly (unless UM was overrated) I'm no so worried about getting blown out by UGA in October. I think the Dawgs will only beat us by 21 now.

Hope y'all have good weather at the beach!

Swampy,

Your team looked pretty good last night. Your QB and running back looked really good. Defense looked quick and deep for sure.
I thought it was a pretty cool when they said your punter was 27 years old. I guess he and the coaches got to have a beer in the locker room after the game, while the other kids got juice boxes and cool-aid.
But all joking aside, Ed might have yall back in the right track. Looking forward to seeing yall on 10-13-18!!

Last edited by Trout "R"; 09-03-18 at 10:31 AM. Reason: typo
Trout "R" is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-18, 12:05 PM   #14
buckman1
Native

LSU looked like a legit top tier team last night, kind of like when I played for Dawson County! The west might not be such a sure thing for Alabama...
buckman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-18, 05:09 PM   #15
Swamp Angel
President

Had to add one more photo. I think this covers the whole gamut for UM fans in the fourth quarter. My favorite is the guy in the back row.

If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Old 09-03-18, 06:43 PM   #16
RScott
Ex-President, Victim of the Cajun Rebellion

All the SEC teams won their games, wait, thats wrong, every SEC team EXCEPT Tennessee won their games.

And congrats to LSU for generating opening weekend excitement, it won't last past October.

My favorite time of the year, blowouts, semi-upsets, and trash talking. Did I mention Tennessee lost?

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

RScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-18, 07:56 AM   #17
Counslrman
Hall of Fame Member

...looking forward to LSU @ Auburn Saturday...GO Tigers (LSU) !...they're gonna need you Marc...Jordan-Hare Stadium is a tough place for visitors when they get to hollerin'...

Blessings!

Jimmy
Old 09-11-18, 07:21 PM   #18
Swamp Angel
President

I'll be there in spirit. I made the Auburn/LSU game last year in Death Valley and just about left after the Barners got up on us by 20 before the second quarer even really got started. (Glad I stayed, though. It was a great come back.)

I'll be watching my Bayou Bengals from the comfort of the living room here in Larry Town this weekend, wearing Leonard Marshall's LSU helmet from 1982 which was reunited with me this afternoon after a twenty-seven year separation. An old fraternity brother found it in his attic. (Long story about how this helmet disappeared, how I searched for it for years, and how it magically re-appeared after more than a quarter of a century.)

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Old 09-14-18, 10:58 PM   #19
UncleJesse
Native

The helmet size is stamp 7 5/8, don't get lost in there.
Old 09-15-18, 06:27 AM   #20
Counslrman
Hall of Fame Member

...not quite SEC, but my Spiders beat St. Francis (PA) 35-27 Thursday 9-13...we play Stony Brook next Sat. 9-22...Go Arachnids !...

...hope Dawgs don't trip up vs. Mid TN...Bama ought to have an easy go...LSU has my best wishes vs Auburn...Jordan-Hare is a tough arena for visitors...

Blessings!

Jimmy