NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Warm Water Reports--Freshwater
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-18, 01:49 PM   #1
AL trout bum
Native

Default Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass book

Hi everyone, I hope its ok that I post this here, but I recently wrote a book on Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass. It is now available on Amazon if its something you'd be interested in! Just search for "Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass".

"We realized that hunters need to lead the conservation conversation or risk becoming irrelevant." - Jim Posewitz

The same is true for anglers. Want to learn about native redeye bass in Georgia and other southeastern states? Order a copy of Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass: An Adventure Across Southern Waters. Learn about the rivers they call home, the dangers that threaten those waters, and why some species of redeye bass need our immediate help. Understand how to read water and locate optimum redeye bass habitat, what food they eat, and how to best imitate that food with flies. After reading, you will have a firm understanding of why they are the perfect fish for the adventurous fly fisherman.