NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Sweetwater Outfitter Co.
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-12, 01:57 PM   #1
sweetwaterchas
NGTO Sponsor

Default THE HOGS ARE BACK!!!!!

I fished our little sweet spot on the Soque River last week. I'm either guiding or just working most of the time and I don't get a chance to fish much, but I had a chance last week. The fish were going freaking crazy and the hogs were out in full force. The fish were keying on emergers particularly a Hares Ear Bead Head Size 20. Let me tell you how good it was. It was shut the front door good!!! I caught one of the biggest fish I have ever caught on this stretch of water. It was a truly gorgeous day and the Sweetwater Holiday Brews made it even better. Check out the pictures. The one in the net I had my hand open all the way underneath it from the edge of my palm to the tip of my middle measures about 8 inches. The one of me kneeling, take a look at it, the fish is past my knee all the way to my to waist on the other side that's right at 28 inches. What a fish!! Come and fish with us the weather is still great..

sweetwaterchas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-12, 07:32 AM   #2
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte

Oh My! Very nice fish.

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-14, 09:52 PM   #3
clau73
Native

Those are huge fish! I hope the weather will hold on so I can fish there next week on the 20th.