NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Reel'em In Guide Service
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-10, 04:07 PM   #1
Reel'em In
Native

Default About our service

Here is a little information about our service:

I started this service back in 2001. There are two guides which operate out of it, myself - James Bradley and Dink - Danny Waldrop. I grew up and spent the majority of my time in and around Ellijay and it's mountains and streams. Several of you know Dan, who lives in Canton, but his heart is up here.

We are based out of Ellijay, GA. Approximately an hour drive from either Atlanta, GA or Chattanooga, TN. Our trophy section is less than 10 minutes from Ellijay. We have wild streams that are within 10 minutes of Ellijay. Ellijay, simply put, is the start to some great trout fishing!

We can easily accomodate and outfit up to 4 anglers per day (this includes all gear needed and we do not charge for losing flies). When needed, we simply aquire more guides for larger groups. All guides are basic first aid qualified. And guides carry the proper permits on the lands (waters) they are guiding. We work hard to meet each of our client's expectations. And we set our hours based on what the client wants (we are no 8-5 service).

If you are looking for wild to trophy trout, give us a call - we'll hook you up!

James

A North Georgia Fly Fishing Outfitter
www.reeleminguideservice.com

Last edited by Reel'em In; 04-27-10 at 09:07 AM. Reason: adding info
Reel'em In is offline   Reply With Quote