NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Chattahoochee River
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-18, 12:12 PM   #1
jkwolek1971
Native

Default Throw in the towel. This bow is done.

New PB bow this am. I am glad I was not the only crazy sob on the water. Caught a few in the 3 hrs I was out there. It took me a while to feel my fingers after the rain and wind. In between the gusts I was able to pull a few out on a green midge. Then switch to a bugger and caught some more. Caught my biggest bow so far. He did not fight as good as the smaller ones I caught but it was definitely a bruiser. Looks like heís been a few rounds with a young Mike Tyson. Still fun to trick them into hitting my fly.

Bring on the heat please as fishing is much more fun when you can feel all your extremities.

Joe

Last edited by jkwolek1971; 07-02-18 at 09:39 PM.
jkwolek1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 04:45 PM   #2
richf7
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwolek1971 View Post
New PB bow this am. I am glad I was not the only crazy sob on the water. Caught a few in the 3 hrs I was out there. It took me a while to feel my fingers after the rain and wind. In between the gusts I was able to pull a few out on a green midge. Then switch to a bugger and caught some more. Caught my biggest bow so far. He did not fight as good as the smaller ones I caught but it was definitely a bruiser. Looks like heís been a few rounds with a young Mike Tyson. Still fun to trick them into hitting my fly.

Bring on the heat please as fishing is much more fun when you can feel all your extremities.

Joe
I was one of the other crazy sobís out there. Left my gloves at home and tying knots was a real adventure. Sounds like you had a much better day than me. I was skunked.
richf7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 05:46 PM   #3
jonmo
Native

Kudos to both of you for getting out today. I just stayed inside and tied up feathers for nicer days..Keep on truckin fellas!!

Doc
jonmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 06:05 PM   #4
Sighter
NGTO Instagram Controller

Looks like another one of those Palminbows at the Dam. I agree, they don't fight like their size suggests, but it sure feels good to get them in the net.
Sighter is offline   Reply With Quote