NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Cabin on the Creek
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-14, 12:07 PM   #1
Marty adams
NGTO Sponsor

Default YOGI ON THE CREEK

Night before last my wonderfull better half mary was informed by our daughtets 4 pound bit of fur she calls a dog that he needed to make a call of nature. Once leashed up they went outside only to come back about three minutes later my wifes eyes the size of dinner plates and the so called dog clinging to its nannies leg. The wife goes on to inform me that they had walked out to the bell In the front yard and fox the cowardly pomeranian had growled and made a bee line toward the house. My wife said a movement on the side of the tree I front of her caught her eye and the instincts of our earliest ancestors spoke loudly in her ear two words. BEAR RUN !!!! Thus the pair of excited runners I had found in my living room. She went on to explain that she knew the bear was more afraid of people than they of it .....mostly, but she was protecting our daughters darling little piece of fluff they call a dog by passing him and dragging him the last thirty feet to the saftey of the indoors. The moral of this story is Y'all keep your eyes open and foodstuff picked up and always outrun the other guy and you wont have to worry about bears.

Last edited by Marty adams; 04-17-14 at 12:13 PM. Reason: miss spelled word
Marty adams is offline   Reply With Quote