NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > NGTO President / BOD Announcements
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-10, 11:53 PM   #91
Gaines'BowBum
Native

Default Nice man!

Congrats Wes! We need to get the tubes together soon!

--Turd Furgeson
Gaines'BowBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-10, 10:05 PM   #92
KB
Past Director, Hall of Fame Member, Moderator

Thumbs up

Wow! what a great thread!
It's hard to believe it's been 10 years- time sure flies.
It's great to so see so many of the "old timers" still lurking around here. Even better to see NGTO still alive with all the new comers as well.
Ole Man, Milliam, Ted, Huntfish, FlygURL, Jeffg, Steve Hudson, fishnpreacher, JOHNKIES, vadalia1, windknow, bkarma, TheEg, all the others....... man I've known y'all for ever it seems.
Thanks for all the great memories- Kids fishing days, fly flings, fly swaps, frostbite, Calloway.. the list goes on and on. My best days fishing have been with all of the fine folks I've met here. Giant Rainbows on small creeks in the backcountry with JahLive!, smallies with Aaron on the Chattooga, Greenbacks with Edwin, big catfish on the fly at Calloway with Brent, mountainside somesaults and angry bees with The Eg and Owl.
It's so funny to think about how this place was when I first stumbled across years ago.
Great to see all of you!
Old 08-03-10, 08:38 AM   #93
huntfish
Hall of Fame Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB View Post
Wow! what a great thread!
It's hard to believe it's been 10 years- time sure flies.
It's great to so see so many of the "old timers" still lurking around here. Even better to see NGTO still alive with all the new comers as well.
Ole Man, Milliam, Ted, Huntfish, FlygURL, Jeffg, Steve Hudson, fishnpreacher, JOHNKIES, vadalia1, windknow, bkarma, TheEg, all the others....... man I've known y'all for ever it seems.
Thanks for all the great memories- Kids fishing days, fly flings, fly swaps, frostbite, Calloway.. the list goes on and on. My best days fishing have been with all of the fine folks I've met here. Giant Rainbows on small creeks in the backcountry with JahLive!, smallies with Aaron on the Chattooga, Greenbacks with Edwin, big catfish on the fly at Calloway with Brent, mountainside somesaults and angry bees with The Eg and Owl.
It's so funny to think about how this place was when I first stumbled across years ago.
Great to see all of you!
Where have you been KB. Need to go to our local secret spot and hike up......
huntfish is offline   Reply With Quote