NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > Forum Tips
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-14, 09:40 PM   #1
daviddrummond79
Native

Default searching posts I make...

Is there a way to quickly view posts and replies that I have made? I haven't found an easy way to do so if there is.
Old 10-12-14, 09:49 PM   #2
Swamp Angel
President

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddrummond79 View Post
Is there a way to quickly view posts and replies that I have made? I haven't found an easy way to do so if there is.
If I want to follow posts in which I've been involved I use the mobile app, "Tapatalk" and set it to follow threads in which I've posted. If you want to keep up with possible replies to your posts here you kind of half to wade through a few and follow up through your "statistics" on your profile page. You'll have the option of viewing all threads you've begun or all posts you have made. You can kind of work it out form there.
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-14, 09:52 PM   #3
Trout8myfly
Past Director, Hall of Fame Member

If on the web site use the advanced search option and look for your name; ie daviddrummond79...

Sent from my iWhatchamacallit via Tapatalk
Trout8myfly is offline   Reply With Quote