NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > Forum Tips
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-12, 10:23 PM   #11
Xristos
Native

If it helps narrow it down, I first received the fatal error MSG while sending a pm on June 7th (I still have them in my box). They went through just like The Ole Man is saying. Hope that serves as some help
Old 07-27-12, 01:32 AM   #12
SlowStreamer
NGTO IT Support Team, Past CIO, Hall of Fame Member

Sorry, but had to try something and see if it made a difference on the PM problem and TT was the last modification that was made before we started seeing problems with the PMs.

If those of you who were receiving errors while sending PMs could chime in and let me know if they are still experiencing this problem or not I would really appreciate it. If you do encounter the error, please try and cut and paste the error message in this thread.

Also, must ask again, if the error was being seen when sending PMs from TapaTalk, PC, or both.

Thanks for bearing with me on this problem. Working some crazy schedules and on the road a lot right now with limited access to the forum.
Old 07-27-12, 06:01 AM   #13
oldgold
Native

I had problem once with TT sending a pm and once on a desktop. Not sure that helps. I do really like the TT option on my phone. It is so much easier to use than trying to get the entire website on the phone. IMO.. I do think that TT is worth trying to save if possible. If not is there another mobile platform that is better?
oldgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-12, 02:09 PM   #14
SlowStreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgold View Post
I had problem once with TT sending a pm and once on a desktop. Not sure that helps. I do really like the TT option on my phone. It is so much easier to use than trying to get the entire website on the phone. IMO.. I do think that TT is worth trying to save if possible. If not is there another mobile platform that is better?

I do not plan on permanently keeping TT off. Just trying to troubleshoot PM problem.

Received feedback from Lonewolf867, Thanks Mike !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf867
The problem seems to be corrected. No error on my last pm...

Now to fix Tapatalk....Thanks for all your hard work!! I know how intensive these boards can be..

Mike
I need more feedback from users to see if in fact the PM error problem has stopped after turning off TT. This way I will know were the problems resides. I will then turn TT back on and see if I or someone can capture the exact error that is generated. this way I can provide detailed feedback to the TT support team and try to find out what the problem is in the code.

The quicker I hear from other folks that had the PM problem before saying they do not see it now the quicker I can turn TT back on and move forward with trying to resolve. Unless I get a chance to go fishing

Thanks
Old 07-30-12, 05:30 PM   #15
Firehole
Native

SS:

Been sending PM's today and no problems encountered. Thanks for all that you do.
Firehole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-12, 06:08 PM   #16
SlowStreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehole View Post
SS:

Been sending PM's today and no problems encountered. Thanks for all that you do.

Thanks for the feedback and your support of NGTO. The BODs do what we can to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible.