NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > N. Georgia Small Streams--Trout Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-18, 05:02 PM   #1
NPuffer
Native

Default ***** Creek Falls

Went on a hike last week to see some falls with the girl. I brought my rod in hopes of taking a couple casts. To my surprise she sacked up and followed as I fished my way up stream. After moving up several holes and landing a couple she insisted I let her catch one. She has never fly fished so we sent some time teaching her to cast. On her first actual cast she was able to get one rise and managed to land the little guy. It was impressive as well as entertaining haha. Then went into Helen for a beer and a brat. Over all a very good day in the mountains.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0084.jpg (58.0 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0085.jpg (54.9 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0086.jpg (71.6 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0751.jpg (29.7 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0753.jpg (62.5 KB, 173 views)

Last edited by NPuffer; 06-25-18 at 05:21 PM.
NPuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-18, 07:24 AM   #2
jonmo
Native

Glad to hear you were able to get out..That sounds like a great day..Thanks for sharing!

Doc
jonmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-18, 07:53 AM   #3
browniez
NGTO Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPuffer View Post
Went on a hike last week at Dukes Creek with the girl. I brought my rod in hopes of taking a couple casts. To my surprise she sacked up and followed as I fished my way up stream. After moving up several holes and landing a couple she insisted I let her catch one. She has never fly fished so we sent some time teaching her to cast. On her first actual cast she was able to get one rise and managed to land the little guy. It was impressive as well as entertaining haha. Then went into Helen for a beer and a brat. Over all a very good day in the mountains.
Batting 1.000 is a beautiful thing! Sounds like a nice day!
Old 06-25-18, 09:59 AM   #4
The Snag Whisperer
Native

You said you worked up to that spot? I have always worked down to that hole - sounds like you know something I don't, haha. Congrats on a great trip!
The Snag Whisperer is offline   Reply With Quote