NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > NGTO Flings
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-16, 12:43 PM   #21
rcsnaps
Stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EG View Post
OK, a couple days left. Anybody want to save a bit of time by purchasing prior to the Fling? You can use paypal, just send to begeland@mastest.com but do not put the word "raffle" in there. Or you can use the "Square". Presently your odds are very good.

Hey my coworker just told me about this raffle. Do you have to be present to win?
rcsnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-16, 05:24 PM   #22
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte

You do not have to present to win.

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-16, 11:35 AM   #23
flyfisher062305
Native

and the lucky winner was??

Mark
flyfisher062305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-16, 11:40 AM   #24
Swamp Angel
President

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfisher062305 View Post
and the lucky winner was??
Ufskenney had the winning ticket. His fishin' buddy, Warren, was kind enough to deliver it to him after the Fling Saturday afternoon. I had hoped to get a nice LSU decal put on it for him, but he, like Gatorbyte, has been misled down the crooked path of being a Florida 'Gator. There's just no hope for some people, but at least he has a super fine kayak in his possession now.
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-16, 10:46 PM   #25
FlickNdip
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Angel View Post
Ufskenney had the winning ticket. His fishin' buddy, Warren, was kind enough to deliver it to him after the Fling Saturday afternoon. I had hoped to get a nice LSU decal put on it for him, but he, like Gatorbyte, has been misled down the crooked path of being a Florida 'Gator. There's just no hope for some people, but at least he has a super fine kayak in his possession now.
Yeah, Warren "delivered" it to him. Lol

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!
FlickNdip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-16, 09:06 AM   #26
Ufskenney
Native, NGTO Member Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickNdip View Post
I am happy to report that the 'yak is in my possession. Although my kids are in Florida on Spring Break with the grandparents (was dropping them off which is why I missed the Fling), and when I told them I won they thought it was a late April Fools joke. My daughter made me send a "proof of 'yak" picture (me sitting on the 'yak).
Ufskenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-16, 09:10 AM   #27
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufskenney View Post
I am happy to report that the 'yak is in my possession. Although my kids are in Florida on Spring Break with the grandparents (was dropping them off which is why I missed the Fling), and when I told them I won they thought it was a late April Fools joke. My daughter made me send a "proof of 'yak" picture (me sitting on the 'yak).
Enjoy it in good health and Go Gators.

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-16, 04:10 PM   #28
Shellfish
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickNdip View Post
It got delivered..but I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely jealous.
Looks like I'm going to need to make a trip up to Southern Highroads Outfiters. I can't let Ufskenney look cooler than me out on the water.
"I know your path has been tried and so it might seem like the way to go. Me, I'd rather be found trying something new. And the bottom line in all this seems to say there's no right and no wrong way..." The Offspring,1997

Last edited by Shellfish; 04-06-16 at 09:22 AM.
Shellfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-16, 05:35 PM   #29
Swamp Angel
President

Here's the truth of the matter:

Yes, a stinkin', slimey swamp-lizzerd won the NuCanoe. Ufskenney was absent from the Spring Fling so that he could drop off young-uns to go on spring break. (We're certain that he had ulterior motives.) Despite the fack that he is a Floriduh Swamp Lizzerd, those of us who are Georgia Bulldogs (and those of us who are smarter and are LSU Tigers) congratulate him on becoming the owner of a fahn watercraft. Lookin' forward to seein' ya on the water!

If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-16, 09:54 PM   #30
RScott
Ex-President, Victim of the Cajun Rebellion

Too effing funny....

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

RScott is offline   Reply With Quote